Incidents & Assets
Save time and money using iPassport’s dedicated incident reporting feature on any computer, tablet or smartphone! Record incidents both within iPassport and from a dedicated external web portal. Once the incident details are recorded the follow-up investigation, notification and task management process begins. Create useful reports to retrieve incident data from iPassport. No more handwritten forms, faxing, lost folders, inefficient handling or lost data.
- Manage all types of incidents with iPassport including accidents, near misses, dangerous conditions and other occurrences. Proactive management of all issues results in greater efficiency, quicker turn around time and a safer team!
- Manage the entire safety incident sequence; Reporting, Response, Investigation, Follow up Actions, Tracking & Summary Report
- Allow third parties to report incidents directly to you using a dedicated web reporting form linked to your iPassport account
- Report any incident type during all phases of the specimens journey through the lab (pre-analytic, analytic or post-analytic)
- Ensure all relevant data is available in one centralized repository and easily accessible for reporting.
- Record Root Causes
- Comprehensive follow up action management
- Analyze and trend cause analysis data to implement preventive measures and reduce risk
- Link to CAPA tasks
- Comply with Injury Reporting Regulations
- iPassport’s Incident Reporting feature assists with compliance with OSHA, RIDDOR and WCB reporting requirements.
Assets Management with Inventory Control
- Store equipment metadata including costs, lifespan, serial numbers, locations etc.
- Preventative maintenance management for equipment with automatic event reminders
- Upload evidence of equipment maintenance associated with each event
- Record equipment breakdown and out-of-service events
Reagent & Consumable Inventory Control
- Monitor the use of regents and consumables
- Check new stock in/ check stock out
- iPassport provides low limit and stock expiration warnings when user-defined thresholds are reached