iPassport provides all of the tools you need for structured and comprehensive document control. Ensuring staff have access to the most up-to-date relevant authorized documents.
Our clean and intuitive interface makes it easy for even occasional users to find the right document and acknowledge that it’s been read and understood.
- Import documents into iPassport in just a few clicks
- iPassport’s smart search features allow users to find and retrieve documents easily
- In-browser document viewing for easy access, staff acknowledgement and review
- Manage document status with intuitive workflows to take documents from “draft” to “authorized” and eventually “archived” status
- iPassport’s linking engine can be used to associate records held within the system. All links are updated in real time upon document update
- Streamlined document approval and authorization with associated electronic signatures
- Staff are automatically notified when a new version of a document becomes available and can be prompted to acknowledge document contents regularly to remain fully compliant
- Customizable document watermarks including automatically populated document control information
- iPassport controlled printing feature allows you to maintain as many controlled paper copies as required
- An automatically assigned electronic print tracking number is associated with each controlled print
- Register each controlled paper copy to a specific physical location for tracking purposes
- Notifications prompt users to destroy old printed versions when a new version is made available
- Flexible document review options to ensure relevant staff can suggest document content changes
- iPassport automatically captures and records every major event throughout the document lifecycle, e.g. review events, document content change requests, change approval etc.
- Each history event is date, time & signature stamped
- Controlled document content updates with associated version increments
- Task notifications are issued by email for convenience
- Quickly generate reports showing documents with forthcoming review dates
- Flexible document control report generation
- Fully controllable staff access permissions